Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I HAD to tell you...

I have not disappeared off the face of the Earth. (Hey, I heard that!)

I need to blog more. But. there are only so many hours in the day. And unfortunately, I don't make money blogging. :( (hmm... maybe someday?)

So yeah. Christmas was spectacular. New Years too! I'll try to remember to tell you in more detail later this week. (key word: TRY) I would promise pictures...but we all know how that goes. Plus, I have pictures disappearing off of previous posts, and I want to get that fixed before adding any more. Mad? Don't be. I... uh...promise I'll fix it soon! :)

Anywho... I just wanted to reassure my adoring audience (all 4 of you! hehe) that I am still alive and breathing. And that I have not forgotten (completely) about this little blog space of mine.

I will be back on a more regular basis umm... soon(ish). Check back when ya have a chance. And for goodness' sake.... if you read the blog, leave me a comment. Good. Bad. Ugly. I don't care. :) At least I'll know someone read what I wrote... Hehehe. In the meantime, read a book. Then tell me about it!

2 comments: