Thursday, June 16, 2011

Inquiring minds want to know

Okay, so no one really asked, but I'm sharing anyway :)

Landon had his 9 month check-up, and according to the doctor, he's great! He weighed in at 17lbs 9oz, and was 28.6" tall. That puts him in the 19th percentile for weight, and the 57th for height. Maybe we'll get our pro basketball player someday? Hehehe... Hey, a parent can dream! If we have to, we'll settle for pro baseball player.

But seriously, Dr. "A" did commend us on how great Landon was at behaving in all of his office visits. He never cries while we are there (well except when he gets his shots, but understandably so!), but just looks curiously at his doctor during the "exam." What can I say, I'm proud of my sweet boy! Oh, and he always gives Dr. A a smile before we leave. He'll go back again for his 12 months checkup in September.

Yikes. Did I just say 12 months? Where has the time gone?!

Speaking of time... it has been getting away from me with regards to starting my little "business." BUT! I finally went out and bought the wood for it, and Dad cut me a piece last week. Last night I FINALLY picked out the paper I wanted to use, and just went for it - got it covered before I went to bed. I don't want to share it prematurely, but be on the lookout soon! I'm hoping to finish it this weekend. Then I'll post pictures, and (hopefully) get some orders off of the first one. :) I have so many ideas swimming around in this noggin of mine, that it is hard to sit still! I want to be out shopping and getting stuff for it, and doing it. --but there's that whole "patience is a virtue" thing I forget about. Must. Put. Into. Practice.

Anywho, once I finally get it posted I want honest opinions...and hopefully they won't be too brutal!

No comments:

Post a Comment