Friday, April 22, 2011

It's a "good" Good Friday.

It's a beautiful day outside! I hope it is just as beautiful tomorrow and Sunday!

Anywho, just a few pictures to update you:


Landon, my sleepy boy on the way to daycare

The flowers Aaron bought for me "just because."


Happy cause he just ate REAL mashed potatoes and green beans :)

Hmm... I'm also going to try to "jot down" a few things you might not know about me every so often. Here are a few to get started:

1. Sitting at home reading all day is one of my favorite ways to relax. I will read a book over and over and over again. I promise, you learn something new everytime!

2. I love camping and hiking. I prefer to do it in the actual mountains though...rather than the "hill country." Often when I go with my family, we remember the phrase "I be getting wet"--especially when it is raining while hiking. ;o)

3. I don't like the different kinds of food on my plate to mix together. For example. I don't want mashed potatoes to get on my macaroni and cheese, or corn to be mixed in with my green beans. Unless they are supposed to be mixed--as in a casserole. ;o)

4. One of my "guilty pleasures" is watching the show "Teen Mom" (1 or 2). For the most part, it is like when you are passing by a wreck -- you really don't want to see it but you just can't help but stare.

5. If I had to only eat one food for the rest of my life, I would choose a nice big plate of macaroni and cheese.

6. I have quit drinking Dr. Pepper for like the 6th or 7th or 20th time now. It has been since Feb 12, 2011 (this time. -- i had not had one for a whole year until this past November, when I "fell off the wagon" again)

7. I don't like it when people swear (use curse words, cuss, however you want to say it) around me. I feel the urge to offer them a bar of soap to clean out their mouth.

8. One of my pet peeves is when people don't use the words there/their/they're in the right context. If FaceBook was on paper, I'd have a red pen out :).

9. I love the smell of new books. They should make a cologne that smells like that, hehe.

10. I detest roaches. Small, medium, large, dead or alive-- I hate them all. I'd rather be stuck in a cage full of tigers than in a room with a live roach. Not exxagerating.


1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!! I love you so much sweater! :) You are one amazing woman of God!!

    ReplyDelete