Friday, May 4, 2012

This is it!

This is it, the big Easter post!!! No, not really. Those pictures are still on my camera.

Love me anyway? Of course you do!

In the meantime... maybe these will hold you over?:

Just FYI, I took this picture from the passenger seat in the front, while we were parked. But for real, how adorable is this kid? (I know, I know, I'm his mom...)


My boys at the Texas Rangers game in Arlington - Landon's first MLB game!



I know, the picture quality stinks, and the jersey is huge. But- he's a toddler who does not want to stand still, and the jersey was free! (The name on the back is Napoli for anyone who cares)





P.S. We'll just pretend that loud annoying laugh/voice on the video is not mine. Please and Thank you :)



In all seriousness though, I really do plan on uploading pictures and sharing our fun trip to Fort Worth -- someday. And also, someday, I'm going to figure out how to align this text the way I want to. This new setup on blogger is going to take some getting used to (Just pretend this block of text is "left aligned" -okaythanksbye). 




1 comment: