Monday, October 3, 2011

Just call me Slacker :)

Okay, so I know I have STILL not posted about Landon's party... Gonna try to do that this Friday...

But, I just had to get on and mention how excited I am to be doing my first "show" for my Forever Treasures business! I'm doing a craft/home sellers show with my mom, sister, and quite a few other vendors on November the 13th.

Now I just gotta get busy and get a bunch more blocks made!

I am also thinking about creating an "order scrapbook" so I can display all the blocks I have made so far -- then people can either choose one of those, or they can make a special order for a new and different one. So, I have A LOT to do between now and the show -- I want to have at least 20 - 25 blocks to display. Here are the two newest ones I've done...
For my Grandma -- so she can display pictures I send, and change them out easily!


For my Gigi to display Landon's pictures too. :)



The blocks can be personalized with anyone's name of course, or can have something generic like "Hope" or "Love" painted in. I just went shopping this weekend for more ideas for blocks, and I am so excited about the ones I am working on or will be working on soon! Should have more pictures to post by the end of the week.

Don't forget, if you see a block you'd like to order, you can email me at theforevertreasures@gmail.com -- or if you'd like to see the items my mom or my sister (or my Aunt) make, you can visit our page on Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/groups/241886392501056/?id=272734732749555&ref=notif&notif_t=group_activity#!/pages/Victessa/217162541657388
(or just search "Victessa" on Facebook).

Okay, that's all for today-- check back sometime this week, and HOPEFULLY I will have Landon's birthday party pictures up!

No comments:

Post a Comment