Friday, October 28, 2011

Smash Cake




I know, I know...it's been a while. You should be used to this by now :) Recap -- The weather was SOOO yucky that we were stuck under a pavilion for all of Landon's party, but he had a great time anyway! Here are some more pictures from the day:


Hangin out.

Yummy!


The SMASH Cake


Happy Birthday to you...



A little timid at first....

First taste... Now...that's pretty good!

Digging in...


Umm... Why is everyone staring at me?


Check out those lashes.. I'm surprised he didn't have cake in them!


I need both hands for this cake!


They are sooo going to regret giving me this cake!

All done!
 

Even though he didn't get himself super dirty during the cake smashinig, we still had to get him all cleaned up so he could open presents... (Please pardon the blurry pictures. I was not the one taking the pictures :) hehe...)

 

 


 

 


 



 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANDON!!

(By the way, keep your fingers crossed, and maybe I'll pop in with pictures from Halloween next week! -- If I get 5 comments on this post from 5 different people, I PROMISE I'll have them up by next Friday :)... Have a great weekend everyone!)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh YES! I LOVE messy mouth birthday cake pictures!!!! Thank you for posting:) Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Landon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is what a smash cake is supposed to look like! He really dug in! Audrey was so timid with hers. I love that little chair he is sitting in, too. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Landon had a fun party!! Love his little tailgating chair!

    ReplyDelete